2010-03-29

Vol.7 Randomly Hope

(Camera Set as usual)

Hope Is the Best Cure for Love, at same time it is also the worst


Sweet is not an original taste, but a taste of artificial hope.

There is nothing unique about seeds and that's what makes different.
Maybe same to us, hope so.

Beauty is attractive, But not to everything.


I got you now, because I will let you see the things I haven't see... I wish you could take me with you, But if I don't stay and blow the wind as hard as I can how can you fly high? My love

Lonely is a celebration to one person. Celebration is a loneliness to one group.

Why empty is bad for your health? Because you always trying to figure out what kind of drink you should put on the table.


As I said, if you attracted by a beauty
feel lonely that life without it
after you drink a cup coffee or beer you still feel that way
then it's time to hope
Because looks like it is the only brightness
from the gloomy sky
Even it is not the shape of my heart
Shuai Li

No comments:

Post a Comment